Additional Services

Progressive Delivery

The exclusive service of progressive delivery enables you to monitor the writing process by getting your large paper in sections. It is an especially useful service for clients who order papers of 20+ double-spaced papers or 10+ single-spaced papers.

Major Benefits of Progressive Delivery:

  1. You can check and approve each part of the paper until the writer continues work on the subsequent paper sections. This is a perfect way for monitoring the progress of writing the paper.
  2. Throughout the writing process, you will collaborate with a personal manager who will help you with controlling the writer’s progress on your paper and will help you in communication process.
  3. When ordering a progressive delivery service, you will be given 30 days of free revision application (instead of the regular 2 days).
  4. Only top-rated writers and the most expert editors will be assigned to work on your paper.

Draft Delivery:

  1. For papers that were given at least 12 days for writing, you will get three drafts during the writing stage. The first draft contains 25% of the total paper volume and is sent to you after 25% of the deadline is over. The second draft comprises 50% of the paper, and you receive it after 50% of the deadline limit is over. The third draft contains 75% of the text and you receive it when 75% of time is left prior to the due date.
  2. For papers with urgency from 5 to 11 days, you will receive two drafts. The first draft contains 25% of the paper volume and is sent to you after 25% of the deadline is over. The second draft comprises 50% of the paper, and you receive it after 50% of the deadline limit is over.
  3. If you cannot give more time than 4 days for paper completion, then you will get only one draft throughout the writing process. It will contain 25% of the total order volume and will be sent to you after the expiration of 50% of the deadline.

Pay additional 15% to the total order price and enjoy the progressive delivery service

* In case you want to modify this procedure of receiving drafts, you have the right to discuss this issue with the company administration, namely your manager. If it is possible to make some changes, then you will compose your individual plan to schedule the draft delivery process.

Extra Services for Short Papers

If the paper you order from our company is less than 20 pages, you can enjoy the following supplementary services:

  1. Draft

Depending on whether you want a double-spaced or a single-spaced paper, you will get either a 300-word or a 600-word draft. As in the draft delivery procedure described above, you will receive a draft after 50% of the deadline has expired.

  1. Extended Revision

This service allows you to apply for a free revision within the range of 14 days after the deadline expiration.

  1. Summary

The summary covers the main points discussed in your paper and is useful in case you need to report on the main aspects of the research done by you in the main paper. As a rule, it contains 300 words of text.

Our customer’s testimonials

Feedback of people who used our services

Adam, OK USA

Thank you for the perfect movie review. Your service is great and I like your prices! I’m sure I’ll see you again in the not so distant future.

31 May 2018 at 00:42
James, TX USA

The writing service from is really excellent. The writer was great and made a big effort to meet my requirements. I am very pleased with the quality of your written work.

31 May 2018 at 00:42
Mary, LA USA

Finding your service has made me so happy!! I can get my papers finished in a few days without having to pay loads and loads of money. Even though it’s cheap. Thank you!

31 May 2018 at 00:42