You probably know that writing a literature review is a challenging and time-consuming task. In its essence, a literature review is a discussion of the data presented by reputed researchers within the scope of a specific topic. A good literature review example will present writer`s diligent work with books and scientific journals, as well as their critical evaluation.
A literature review is a unique assignment that requires much work on the pre-writing stage. If a professor gives you the list of sources to be studied, you need to write down every interesting idea that comes from each source and cite it in accordance with the referencing style required. However, when the professor allows you to choose the sources on your own, make sure to pick up only the credible and up-to-date sources that contain accurate data pertaining to your topic.
Get a price quote
Purchase a High-Quality Review at Advanced-Writer.com
If the deadline of your literature review assignment is approaching and you are stuck and do not know what to do, we recommend you consider cooperation with our professional service. Our writers specialize in writing top-notch quality literature reviews and many other academic tasks. They will help you starting by searching for the best sources for your review to providing you with the exceptional literature review example free from any plagiarism, typos, and grammatical mistakes. We assure you that by purchasing a literature review at Advanced-Writer.com, you will impress your professor by a thorough evaluation of the credible sources taken from the most reputed libraries and databases. We have already created many literature reviews and know all the features and peculiarities of this task. So, if you want to get rid of your problems caused by multiple academic tasks, then cooperation with Advanced-Writer.com is your winning strategy!
being the part of our team!
Join our Affiliate program!
Essential Elements of a Good Literature Review Example
- A thorough overview of a particular topic along with short summaries and explanations of the most important ideas and findings on the subject;
- -Synthesized, in-depth explanations of the findings, integrated into developed paragraphs;
- A comparison and contrast of the sources based on the essential features of each source;
- Presenting the literature review in a clear and concise document.
As you can see, writing a good literature review requires a specific set of writing, research, and critical thinking skills. If you feel that this assignment is too challenging for you, do not waste your time and order a fantastic literature review example at Advanced-Writer.com! We are skilled and competent enough to provide you with a brilliant piece that will exceed your expectations!
- Each paper will be written by a talented and creative writerr with expertize in your subject;
- Affordable prices for every budget. We guarantee that the price for your literature review will depend only on its length, deadline, and writing level;
- Every piece will be formatted according to the referencing style chosen (MLA, APA, Harvard, etc.);
- You have an opportunity to communicate with the writer directly via a user-friendly message system;
- Free revision within 48 hours if you want your writer to improve some points in the paper;
- Money-back guarantee if your paper does not meet insturction points;
- Smooth and easy ordering process that enables our clients to get a well-written literature review in just a few clicks;
- 24/7 support representatives, who are always ready to address your questions and concerns.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
How many types of literature review should a student learn to write?
There are systematic reviews and narrative reviews that students should differentiate to create good papers. In terms of homework and other assignments, learners can also work with meta-analysis and meta-synthesis. However, such tasks should not be confused with an annotated bibliography with a different format and style. Our writers are well-trained to create different types and are ready to help with a review.
How long should a literature review be, and does length really matter?
The length of a literature review is mostly defined by a professor with a focus on the purpose and type of a task. It can be a few pages or extend up to 20 pages for a dissertation, thesis, and other papers. The length matters because it sets the tone for a paper and lets readers get ideas about important concepts and their backgrounds.
Can you write a review based on a literature review outline from a professor?
Yes, we can. Our writers can also provide an outline if needed. Overall, we help students with any part of their assignment and are most appreciated by customers for producing amazing texts from scratch.
I have a review urgently. Can you guarantee I will get it on time when I place an order?
Yes, we can guarantee timely delivery and can help with writing a literature review with a deadline of 3-6 hours or more.
Where can I buy a literature review without the fear of my professor finding out about it?
How many students buy literature review paper online?
According to a study conducted over a decade ago, when the use of Internet resources was not as popular as today, the rates of students who buy or borrow such papers are estimated to be about 65%. We assume that the rates have increased, and the love of students for reviews has somewhat declined. Notably, such a task is one of the most popular orders on our website.
How to order literature review online with a discount?
Students should enter a discount code when they place an order. Notably, first time-customers receive an additional 15% discount. For more information on how to get the best deal, please get in touch with our support team.
I have this task of writing dissertation literature review, but I do not know my topic yet. Can you help?
Yes, our writers can help you choose a topic based on your preferences, important course concepts and professor’s recommendations. However, for a better result, we recommend having a topic approved by a professor before working on a review.
How can I choose a writer for a review?
Our literature review writing service has the best writers, and students can choose one of them based on several options:
- Hiring a preferred writer by adding the writer’s ID in the form when placing an order.
- Using the "Top 10 writers" feature as an additional service to get one of the leading experts at our service.
- Indicating desired features such as a UK or US writer and others.
- When choosing writing quality levels, students can also get to work with advanced writers.
- Letting our agents assign an expert who is best suited for your assignment.
How many sources are needed to create a literature review for a research paper?
If you are an undergraduate student, you will probably be asked to use about 5-10 sources or up to 20 for bigger projects. If you are a graduate student, prepare to work with 20-40 or more sources.
The Best Place to Buy Literature Review Online
Cooperation with Advanced-Writer.com will become the smart investment in your future since our writers are capable of creating incredible masterpieces totally from scratch. Once placing your order at Advanced-Writer.com, you will understand why our literature review writing service has so many customers in different countries. The secret of our success is pretty simple. We always keep our promises by focusing on the needs of our customers!
Considering all our strengths, you can be sure that when you buy literature review paper at our service you get only positive emotions. So, do not waste your time searching for the best literature review service as you have found the one where all of your needs will be fulfilled!